Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sjv78736

introductions

sjv78736
18 years ago

hi all aquaria lovers!

my name is jo and i live now in austin, tx, here from fla.

i kept freshwater fish as far back as i can remember and switched to saltwater many years ago. since my move, i have not restarted my tanks. i wish to upgrade filtrations before doing so, so i may be asking lots of q's re:that. normally i have a 30 gal tank dedicated strictly to delicate inverts and a 55 long with both fish and hardy inverts. the 55 is custom modified, w/a hole in the center bottom of the tank for the overflow, all plumbing and hardware are hidden beneath the tank in the cabinet. the overflow drains into a 10gal tank beneath which has been divided into 3 sections, with bio-balls, protein skimmer, etc, etc. only the return is visible. it is aesthetically pleasing and i find the center (as opposed to corner) placement does a bang-up job of collecting debris. fav fish? hmmmm...probably niger trigger - personality plus! and who can resist a clown and its anenome?!

anyway, just wanted to say hi and intro myself to the group.

jo

Disclaimer: I do not agree with nor endorse the use of "Sponsored Links" possibly embedded in my posts by the owner of this or any other website and would never purchase anything from any advertiser that used this deceptive form of advertising.

Sponsored
J.S. Brown & Co.
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Columbus Leading Full Service Design Build Firm