Return to the Aquariums Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Saying good by

Posted by keithgh Vic (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 13, 06 at 20:18

As this forum seems to be very slow lately I will be saying good by for a while until it picks up again. If any one is interested I am always at WWW.FishProfiles.com.

Keith

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Saying good by

Sorry to see you go. Please check back occassionally. I, like you, would like to see higher involvement from others. Hopefully things will pick up. Take care.

Jerry

o

August is usually a slow month for aquarium forums in the US. It picks up again mid September once fall begins and kids are settled in at school. When winter starts and most people have limited outdoor activities it picks up. Here's an MSN group that is very useful. It's not a profit type group and its moderated well. No advertisements, except the MSN ones at the top banner. It also is slow in the summer but will pick up soon. The moderator answers to all posts daily.

Here is a link that might be useful: ATFKH

o

sorry to hear of your intended hibernation! i myself do not make it over here often anymore.

woe, thanks for that post. i had been trying to remember which one you told me about....i can access now!! is this the same one?

o

Yes it is. How's the 75G comig along?

o

huge headache! i plan on posting my plumbing issues as soon as i can relax :)

lets just say, it is still empty!

o

Hey fairy_toadmother, Nice to see you posting again. I'll be waiting to hear about your plumbing problems. :-( Oh oh I hope its not that bad and you can get it fixed up quickly.

Hi keithgh, Well hope you stop into this forum from time to time, like some of us other more experienced fish keepers do.

Sierra

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Aquariums Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here