Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kinarere

help! betta is sick again!

kinarere
11 years ago

Soo a few weeks ago, my betta was terribly sick...he could barely awim to the top of the tank...he would struggle to gt to the top and then t seemed like he would just fall to the bottom so i thot it was swim bladder..i fasted him and then began feeding him less. I went to petsnart and bought a heater for his tank, aquarium salt, and the lifesaver medicine which is supposed to treat a variety of things.so i do...to digure out was was wrong i did bring him to the atore which i guess could have atressed him out and takin him out for the water changes could have too but anyways when i had everything i dis a 100% water change...added conditioner and aquarium salt and heater (at a constant 78) now..so about last week i noticed he ia doing mich betwr...he actually swims around now. He doeant nap all day which is what he was doing amd i thot i xured him ...then i went away for the weekend and xomeback and it looks like his tail is rotting off....i dont understand thia because i changed the water addes the salt and added the lifesaver and thot he was fine and now somehing else....please help someone!!!! Ohhh and on sa side not i did have the water tested and the parameters r fine...

The first pictre is from two weeks ago when he could barely swim

Comments (2)

Sponsored