Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
copanolady

Black Ghost - Please help

copanolady
16 years ago

I have two aquariums, one is a 29 gal. flat back hex and the other a 55 gal. rectangular one. The 29 gal. houses a 12 or 13 inch black ghost that I love but I know he's outgrown his aquarium (he was half that size or less when I got him 10 or so years ago).

The 55 gal. has one channel cat about 10" long, one Raphael cat about 6" and a pim cat about 4". Felix (the cat) only stays in one section on one end about 1/3 of the space. The other two stay in the middle "hidden" under some slate. They too seldom use more than 1/2 of the left side of the tank. I'm sorry, I'm getting so detailed but I'm really frantic to relocate them and don't want to lose any of them.

I want to put Cecil (the black ghost) in the 55 gal tank and Felix (the channel cat) in the 29 gal which is still larger than the space he stays in now. Now - what to do with the other two? Put the little pim cat with Felix? They seem to get along O.K. But will the black ghost tolerate the Raphael cat or should he go to the smaller tank too? Please help. Thanks.

S.A.Rose

Comments (4)

Sponsored
TTC Enterprises, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars11 Reviews
Peninsula's Best Class "A" Home Remodeler and Interior Designer