Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kliddle_gw

tosakin and ranchu goldfish

kliddle
16 years ago

looking for pond goldfish enthusiasts in utah. people to share common addiction. are you or do you know anyone or group in utah? please contact me.

for any others out there i am having a hell of a time finding seed tosakin and ranchu at a reasonable price (goldfish are not too popular in my neck of the woods). i really want to start my own breeding line. anyone have any excess to share? somehow i have managed to collect only females and the local sources are very poor quality at rediculous prices. my wife would flip if i bought a fish for $300 mail order or off ebay. hoping someone might be willing to send some fry from their spring spawn. i will cover the fedex and any other cost or reasonable (to my wife) fee you want. i used to keep ryukin and could not find enough places to get rid of good quality fish (can't bring myself to cull fish nicer than what is being sold in the pet stores). hoping someone else has a similar problem with ranchu/lioneads or tosakin. i would be you best friend for life for a few tosakin fry or well breed TVR.

feel free to contact me directly if you want to keep it on the down low so you don't get a hundred other begging parasites like myself calling you.

kendal

kendal.liddle@gmail.com

Comment (1)