Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sandyfl_gw

Atison's Betta starter?

sandyfl
17 years ago

Has anyone tried this stuff? I just spawned my first Betta pair on Thursday. That would make today (Sunday) day 3 so I figured it was time to feed the hungry little fry. I had some free swimmers this morning and now it looks like just about all of them have become free swimmers, as I don't see them hanging anymore from the almond leaf where the bubble nest was built. I have plenty of java moss and other plants in there from aged tanks so I am sure there is infusoria on the plants. There is even another almond leaf in there from about 9 days ago. It doesn't look like they are eating the food I gave them because they didn't swarm to it when I put it in the tank. I have daddy fish still in there, who is still spitting the occasional bottom dwelling baby back to the top and even though I've been feeding him regularly, he really likes this Atison fry stuff. I have read plenty of positive information regarding this product but I'd like to hear some real experiences with it from other non pro's like me. I've been feeding daddy fish enough adult food so that he isn't eating all the fry starter so I am not worried about there not being enough. My concern is that the fry (apparently) aren't eating the food I am giving them. I suppose they could be off in the plants eating infusoria. I've seen a few of them hanging around the second, older almond leaf that I am sure has infusoria all over it. I just don't know. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Am I being too paranoid?

Comment (1)

Sponsored
WellCraft Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars61 Reviews
Virginia’s Full Service Design-Build Remodeling Company