WANTED: colocasia alocasia

hightider
11 years ago

have diamond head,black magic,fantaseia,green E E for ones I dont have

Comments (18)

• hightider
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Have coffe cups colocasia,illustrious,diamond head,jacks giant,mickey mouse,black runner fantaseia,thai giant and others for trade for some I dont have or something unusal

• Martina DeLuca
    11 years ago

Hightider,

I am interested in your diamond head, jacks giant, Thai giant.

This is my list, if you see something to trade with me for:

Alocasia Macrorrhiza
    Alocasia Macrorrhiza albo variegata (small)
    Alocasia Odora Aurea (yellow variegated)
    Alocasia Wentii
    Alocasia Wentii Variegata
    Alocasia Green Shield
    Alocasia Brian Williams
    Alocasia Frydek
    Alocasia Plumbea white stem
    Alocasia Plumbea black stem
    Alocasia Longiloba (small)
    - Xanthosoma Lime Zinger
    Xanthosoma atrovirens albo marginata
    Xanthosoma Palmera
    Xanthosoma Blue Giant
    Xanthosoma Blanca
    - Colocasia Violaceum
    Colocasia Pink China (pink stem)
    Colocasia Fallax
    Colocasia Affinis Jenningsii
    Colocasia Black Magic
    Colocasia Coffee Cups
    Colocasia Fontanesii
    Colocasia Elepaio
    Colocasia Lime Aide

Thanks,
    Martina

• Martina DeLuca
    11 years ago

Oh and I have Colocasia Mojito too. In case you don't have that.

• hightider
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Martina would be happy to send you thai giant diamond head and jacks giant,notice yiu did not have illistrious or mickey mouse lited in case you dont have them,you have a really nice list of arroids,you must have been collecting them for some time, will get back to you for the ones iam intersted in,maybe you would like some nice agaves?,Walt

• hightider
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Martina you have so many I would like hope there is something else on my list you could use.Ive just ordered mojito and several others you dont have,they have not arrived yet. Would like to have from your list,alocasia mac.albo varigated,xanthosman lime zinger,alocasia wentil,frydek.odora yellow varigated,my adress is Walter F Scheper 7024 Emerald Drive Emerals Isle N C 28594 LOL Walt

• Martina DeLuca
    11 years ago

Hi Walt,

I will be in Jacksonville tomorrow through Friday, so I will get your plants ready next weekend to mail on Monday, if that's OK.

My address is Martina Deluca, 403 Kilgore Rd, Plant City, FL 33567

Thanks

• Martina DeLuca
    11 years ago

Also, I can send you a couple of the yellow variegated odora's if you want. I saw you posted to Bihai's post as well. I haven't seen her around any of the garden sites for a few years. Her plant sounds the same as mine though.

Do you have Agave Attenuata by chance?

• Martina DeLuca
    11 years ago

Hi Walt,

Let me know if we're still on for the trade. Can you email me directly at aroidgardener@tampabay.rr.com and let me know.

Thanks

• hightider
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Martina my email acct, is down I will post your plants monday 2 diamond head one large thai giant, and jacks giant, these will be large plants look forward to reciveing yours and to a future trade,I do not have agave antenuata I do have whales tongue,agave arizona star and agave lophantha quardricolor bouhgt it from plants delight and one pup in four years,I also have a great plantwinters over in zone 8 and gives off pups and has a really great candelara when it blooms African Soap aloe,reall grat if you dont have it goes great with agaves LOL Walt

• Martina DeLuca
    11 years ago

Walt, if you have an extra whales tongue agave, that would be great. I'll get your plants out Monday as well.

Thank you!

• hightider
    Original Author
    11 years ago

wILL SEND YOU WHALES TONGUE AGAVE ALSO COULD SEND CONA COFFE,AND BLUE HAWAII WHICH IS NOT ON YOUR LIST IF YOU COULD USE THEM,AGAIN WHAT i WOULD LIKE IF POSIBLE ELAPIO,LIME AIDE,LIME ZINGER,FRYDEK,WENTIL AND ESPECIALLY ALOCASIA MACROHIZA ALBA AND ODORA WELLO VAR,IN ADDITION TO THE PLANTS i AM SEDING YOU i WOULD LIKE TO PAY FOR YOUR POSTAGE AS IAM ASKING FOR MORE THAN IAM SENDING,wALT

• hightider
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Martina sent your plants today priorty mail Walt

• Martina DeLuca
    11 years ago

Hi Walt,

I took yours up to Staples to mail out this evening. You should have them Thursday. The Colocasias Lime Aide and Elepaio are big and I had to bend them to fit them. As you know, the leaves on Colocasias usually don't travel well, so you'll have to cut them back when you get them anyway.

Thanks for the trade!

• hightider
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Martina I had to bend the ones I sent as well,however cutting them back will help them grow stronger Walt

• Martina DeLuca
    11 years ago

Hi Walt,

I received the plants today. Thank you so much! They are perfect. I usually do cut back Colocasias when I get them as they don't usually travel well.

Thanks again

• hightider
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Martina when I oppened the box I thought it was xmas,you are a very profesional trader,I usualy do most of my trading on daves garden a rally great site,I would still like to send some of tha plants I mentioned that were not on your list if you would like,just let me know,I would also like to trade with you again next year,again THANKS FOR THE GREAT TRADE Walt

• Martina DeLuca
    11 years ago

Hi Walt,

Glad everything arrived safely. If you have the others not on my list, I won't turn them down :) Would love to add them to my collection.
    I would be happy to trade with you again next year.
    Thanks!

• Martina DeLuca
    11 years ago

Walt,

I received the extra plants. Thank you so much!

Sponsored
Columbus Foremost Siding & Exterior Design Solutions