Return to the Aroid Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Troy Davis

Posted by snowspassion b9 CA El Cajon (snowsexotics@cox.net) on
Thu, Feb 9, 06 at 19:47

I had a whole page dedicated to Troy on my website. He also owes me money....and 2 or 3 others. I used to speak with him by email a few times a week unless he was out collecting plants. All of a sudden, I didn't hear from him. It's been over 4 months. He has not returned any of my emails. I got emails from people that paid for plants and ordered from Troy because of my his info on my site. I am the one that posted the Troy stuff on Aroid-l. It's one thing to be a great guy like Troy used to be.....very honest & funny. Until he makes good on all of his deals, I will only speak the truth and state the facts as I know them....which isn't looking too good right now.
He is now running a coffee business in Australia...he's got a website up and everything.
Snow

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Troy Davis

Oh you poor thing Snow....a bit embarrassing to put it mildly.
I am in Australia....maybe I can help.....My husband is a barrister.
By the way I have flipped my lid over these plants and am going to follow the excellent instructions snow. So a big thankyou from me.........my husband goes Grrrr at you and throws up his hands in horror.
1st it was fruit trees, then roses, currently it is hippeastrum and daylilies....but not for long.....aroids have now been discovered.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Aroid Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here