Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
siklid_gw

philo safe systemic?

siklid
17 years ago

Hello , I have a philodendron , I think its saitn leopoldana or something like that, I also have a panduraformus or somthing like that as well. The one I'm calling leopoldana has had some sort of sucking bug , that I can't see for nearly 3 years now . The plant has had poor growth the entire time, I've treated with safe soap , just plain old dish soap etc . I thought I had it under control each time I've tried , the plant was growing at least (though slow) and seemed to have new leaves and was pluggin along ok .....however now there seems to be no new growth is evident and the sap suckers are back.... I use a very diluted bayers tree and shrub on my cacti/succulents for mealies with good results . Would this be ok to use on philo's as well and how about colocasi or alocasias? Its active ingrediant is imepclormid . PLease pardon my spelling of the scientific names and the chemical names . I'd really like to save my philo's and get them back into good growth. As of now I fear they're going to just slowly dwindle away.

thanks

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES