Return to the Aroid Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANT Amorphophallus from California !!!!!! Have seed for trade..

Posted by patusho25 z11 Mexico (My Page) on
Sun, May 6, 07 at 19:06

Hi, Im new to amorphophalluses and want any tuber (or small seedling) of this genus (would like konjac, though), in exchange I have 2 maprang seeds (Bouea macrophylla) , if interested reply this mail or send me a private message. This personal trade is for those in the south of San Diego Area. Or if you are in the area and have very cheap amorphophallus for sale Im also interested.

Cheers.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANT Amorphophallus from California !!!!!! Have seed for trad

Not sure if anyone has replied, but I can surely send you an Am. konjac from Pennsylvania if you have anything else to trade...the fruit tree is of no interest :o) Dan

o

...traded (didnt got Konjac though).

o

Glad you got the trade!! Not sure you had anything I would have cared for anyway....best of luck with your Amorphs :o) Dan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Aroid Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here