Return to the Aroid Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
interest about Foliage Anthurium

Posted by mahonimas asia (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 19, 07 at 0:34

Dear Sir

I interest about Foliage Anthurium. Do you have the seed? I look for the seeds of anthurium, like anthurium superbum, anthurium reflexinervum, anthurium radicans, anthurium jenmanii, anthurium luxuriens, anthurium brownii,anthurium oxycarpum, anthurium trinerve. If you have the one, could you please give me about some information. Please give me the detail including the price if FOB Solo Indonesia.
Delivery can pass DHL or FEDEX.
Requests information as soon as posible.

Best regards
Sayogyo Utomo
Jl Raya Makamhaji No. 439 Kartasura
Solo Jawa Tengah Indonesia.
Zip Code: 57161
email: mahonimas@yahoo.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: interest about Foliage Anthurium

Buying Anthurium seeds is not easily done. There are many reasons of which the chief is the difficulty in causing a plant to produce the seeds in the first place. The second is purely economical.

There are growers in southern Florida who produce them all the time, BUT, they have spent a great deal of time and money learning how to produce them. The majority grow the seeds themelves to seedling and small plants and then sell them at a much greater profit.

Growers in Indonesia often offer extremely low prices for large quantities of seed. Selling them for such a price, even several dollars per seed, is not practical to the grower who makes a living producing plants. One small plant can be worth $20 or more. A rare one can be worth $100 or more. Please read this link and you'll understand the issue better.

Here is a link that might be useful: Why Anthurium seeds are not easily available.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Aroid Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here