Return to the Aroid Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Alocasia species at Aroidia

Posted by lariann z10 FL (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 27, 07 at 12:43

This message is to invite all aroidophiles to peruse the Alocasia species listing at Aroidia Research; I have added many new pictures and a good number of new species to the listing. Many plants previously represented with only one picture now have at least two, and some have three or more.

Be sure to check out the Alocasia macrorrhizos "lutea" which is just coming into bloom now.

LariAnn Garner
Aroidia Research

Here is a link that might be useful: Alocasia species at Aroidia

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Alocasia species at Aroidia

Thanks for taking the time to post the link LariAnn. I just love looking at all the different Alocasias. I must say that I drool every time I look at that A. sarawakensis Dark". That is just such a cool looking plant.
From someone who is really starting to get into Alocasias I really appreciate all the work you are doing.
Thank you!!!

Jane

o

I'll echo Jane--I enjoyed looking through the new alocasia photos and seeing your hybrids.

o

Really appreciate all the pictures, and all you do for aroids in general. If I had endless time I could spend it all looking at pictures and reading about your progress.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Aroid Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here