Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
anna_lisa_gw

looking for picture of blue cally lily

anna_lisa
18 years ago

HI Does anyone have a picture of plum petty cally lily i'am lookking for this picture. I brought one cally and I have all pink and flame, yellow. The plum petty was purple is there such a color or did i get sucker in again. Right now iam trying to get as many colors as possible. I have 6 different ones if anyone has a picture let me know ill send you a e mail address bye for now Anna lisa

Comments (3)

• KatrinaG
    18 years ago

Hi. I'm new to calla lilies. But I bought one from dutchbulbs.com that is called Picasso. It is supposed to be plum and cream. It isn't blooming yet so I can't confirm.

Katrina

• honeybunny442
    18 years ago

My plum pretty hasn't bloomed yet either, but I thought it is supposed to be a dark rose color. The Picasso and Purple haze are nice purple colors. The Anneke photo you see advertised is not the true color.
    There are no blue callas as yet.
    My best dark purple last year was a variety called cream lavender, it was supposed to be cream with lavender edges but was completely dark purple. I'll add a link to my website so you can see my colors.

Here is a link that might be useful: purple callas

• anna_lisa
    Original Author
    18 years ago

HI honey bunny thank for the link this has been very helpful for the colors I would like to know if picasso really comes out that color i have about 50 callies I also started some by seed and it came from a pink cally but maybe I will get different ones cause they are not allways true to the mother bye for now anna lisa

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!