Return to the Aroid Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Alocasia cuculatta as a water plant - hydroponics

Posted by espor z5 PA (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 13, 12 at 9:22

Has anyone grown the Alocasia cuculatta hydroponically? I took a small cutting and put it into a lucky bamboo pot (no holes) with pebbles and it seems to be adjusting. It is starting to send out its first leaf and I see a small root coming out of the side of the stem that is above the gravel level. Just wondering if anyone grew one this way and any comments would be appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Alocasia cuculatta as a water plant - hydroponics

I have a question relating to my post - I took a couple pictures of the Alocasia with an iPad and there doesn't seem to be a way to post them. I sent a message to the support group and they responded that they are currently working on this. However, I was wondering if anyone had a work-around that they have used with an iPad, in regards to posting a picture. Thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Aroid Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here