Return to the Aroid Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Trading Alocasia plumbea for Other Purple

Posted by conroe_joe 9a (jshaw@opuntiads.com) on
Fri, Jul 28, 06 at 22:24

Hi Gang,

I have a couple of nice offsets of A. plumbea. The plant gets about 4 ft-tall and freezes back each year with frost; it is supposed to be hardy to USDA zone 7 (with care). The plant has leaves that are metallic-purple on the back with purple petioles. The offsets have 2-3 leaves that are 4-6 inches long with petioles ab out 10-12 inches long. The offsets have have some roots and their bases are 1-2 cm in diameter.

I'd like to trade my offsets for Alocasia wentii or other Alocasia that can take some frost, and which has some purple in it, or copper color, or burgundy, etc.

Send me an email if interested: jshaw@opuntiads.com.

Cordially,

Joe
Conroe TX

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Trading Alocasia plumbea for Other Purple

I have a very lg. Aroid to trade, I believe a member of the Borneo fm. email me I will send you a pict. thanks Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Aroid Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here