Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19734559

X. Sagittifolium - 'Lime Zinger' where to purchase

User
14 years ago

Greetings,

Can someone please direct me to a merchant they have had success with. I want to purchase this plant for the 2010 spring season. I spotted it at the Frelinghuysen Arboretum in Morristown,NJ and was inspired to grow this for next spring in my garden.

Thanks Joe

Comments (2)

• exoticrainforest
    14 years ago

Joe, I'd suggest you post a request on the International Aroid Society mail list Aroid l (as in list). I was given a specimen of this beautiful plant by another IAS member in the spring and suspect some of the IAS members likely grow it. Mine hasn't produced an offset yet or I'd gladly share it with you.

You don't need to join the IAS to post a request, just join the mail list. The chances are good someone will know how to find the plant.

You should know this plant gets big! Mine is five feet tall in just four months and in the past I've grown Xanthosoma species to well over 10 feet. Get a big pot!

Here is a link that might be useful: Aroid l

• jonvanzile
    14 years ago

Joe,

Where are you? I've got a Lime Zinger I bought at an aroid show at Fairchild Tropical Garden a few years ago ... if you're anywhere near South Florida, I'd be happy to share a piece of it.

Sponsored
Potomac Shores Cabinetry
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Loudoun County's Well-Designed Spaces and Custom Crafted Cabinetry