Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
klavier_gw

Looking for a Titan seedling

klavier
17 years ago

Hello All,

Been a while since I have posted here. Bioengineering classes are going well. Some of you may recall, that I was looking for a titan Arum for the Binghamton University instructional greenhouse last fall. I was pretty certain the University would be getting one from a doner in the spring, but the deal fell through. Regardless, I am willing to make a second attempt. I will trade a good size Clerodendron Thompsonae (2' tall, pruned to a nice shrub, has bloomed for years), a 1' tall Euphorbia Grandicornis, a 18" tall euphorbia ringens,a massive Pine cone ginger that has become almost tuberbound in a two gallon pot, and a amorph paeonifollius (sp? fairly small, but has three leaves on it). of tuber for anyone who is willing to send a titan seedling to the University greenhouse. I can get you the mailing address and contact information for the greenhouse director if you are interested.

My email is wstiegl@binghamton.edu

I am a second year Bioengineering student. I have donated a significant amount of my own plants to the university.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
J.S. Brown & Co.
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Columbus Leading Full Service Design Build Firm