Return to the Asian Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where can I buy a Neem tree?

Posted by vml68 6 (My Page) on
Mon, May 8, 06 at 13:10

I am looking for a neem tree (not a curry leef tree!) to grow as an indoor/outdoor plant. Anyone one know where I can buy or order one online?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where can I buy a Neem tree?

try this site banana-tree

o

Hi I am from Mumbai, India. I got two saplings of neem. If you like I can send you neem seeds which is available plenty in my area and its germinates very well.

o

Yesterday I went for a walk in the morning and was walking under the neem trees and searched for the fallen neem seeds, but I could not get any ripe fruits containing seeds except some unripe one which I think will not germinate properly. I think I have to wait for two weeks more to get good seeds.
Mani

o

Anyone willing to ship Neem seeds to the USA? Or, if you live in the USA and have saplings I am looking for two or three neem tress. I can trade or send payments by PayPal which accepts & converts most currencies.

I am looking for unusual heirloom or hybrid varieties that have not been genetically or DNA alterted.

Grains (rice), plants, trees, shrubs, ornimental, vegitables, fruits...I am pretty much interested in it all except if it has been genetically/DNA altered.

I grow ornimental plants like African Violets and also need a very old African Violet called Calico Kitten.

I have Eucalyptus seeds and saplings...when in season.

Ivy seeds...verigated, fast growing and good for privacy.

Privet seeds...(a very fast growing tree good for hedges and trees to about 12 to 15 feet...great for privacy.

o

hi, In June I may send u few neem seeds. also few Parijat seeds. Have u any source to send me few Magnolia stelleta and virginiana seeds. I love magnolia varieties.. Thank U. Chanchal , India ...gQ

o

Go to the local nursery and I'm sure you will be able to find one. I live in country and we have neem trees growing on their own.

o

Just saw this while searching where to get neem tree in uk. Is there anybody could help me on this please?

o

I have a few hundred small neem trees for sale in the Netherlands.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Asian Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here