Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sheva_2008

Bittermelon problem

sheva_2008
15 years ago

A good number of my bittermelon flowers have been succesfully polinated and have formed into baby bittermelons. Now what's happening is they start turning yellow before reaching an inch in size and just die off. Can someone tell me what causes that and what to do about it?

Comments (6)

• hlily
    15 years ago

There is one variety that is very small. It is usually picked before it is an inch long. You probably have that variety. Pick it when it is still small and cook it.
    Hlily

• sheva_2008
    Original Author
    15 years ago

This is the hybrid large variety, 4 or 5 fruits have been harvested from the plant already that reached the size of almost 12 inches long. But like i said many of them have fallen off before reaching to even 1/2 inch long. I'll try to post a photo of it................thanks for the response Hily.

• sankri
    15 years ago

Greetings,
    I am from Malaysia. I too face the same problem as Sheva...These plants are from the sprouted seeds of the bitter melon that I bought from the wet market. They were not 1/2 inch long though....

• thienthan
    15 years ago

they need the sunshine , not much water

• millionare
    15 years ago

There are several lists with ways how to make money with a website on the Internet, but none of them seem to be complete. That is why I decided to create this one. If you know a method that is not listed below, just let us know and we'll update it.

Notice that ways to make money with a website are different from ways to make more money from it. Methods to increase your traffic or click-through rate will help you make more money, but they do not represent a method of making money per se.

For example, one could suggest that blending AdSense ads with the content is a way to make money from a website. In reality it's not; it's just a way to make more money by improving your ad click-through rate. The real monetization method behind it is a PPC ad network and get paid to little effort.

I'm providing you the details regarding each method and all the detail is also availble on the url www.bookings.com.pk. The method you'll find there are list as under

• CPM Advertising Networks

• Direct Banner Advertising

• Affiliate Marketing

• PPC Advertising Networks

• Text Link Ads

• Monetization Widgets

• RSS Feed Ads

• Sponsored Reviews

• Premium Content

• Private Forums

• Job Boards

• Marketplaces

• Sponsors for Single Columns or Events

• Paid Surveys and Polls

• Selling or Renting Internal Pages

• Donations

• In-text Adverting

• Highlighted Posts from Sponsors

• Pop-ups and Pop-unders

• Selling the Website

• Audio Ads

• Selling a Hardcover Book

• Selling an Ebook

• Offering Consulting and Related Services

• Creating an Email List or Newsletter

• Selling Templates or WordPress Themes

• Mentoring programs

• Creating a conference around the website

I hope these details will work for the people who are unaware the ways and technique about making or earn money through working online on websites. In this way you'll be able to make some extra income by work at home.

Here is a link that might be useful: Online Money Making

• Violet_Z6
    15 years ago

The fruitfly is one of the major insect pests of Momordica Charantia L. Adults lay it eggs on the young fruits. The eggs later hatch into small worms that starts feeding inside the fruits. Symptoms are deformed fruits, fruits with holes that turn orange or yellow prematurely. The insect can be control by removing all damage fruits from the field. Spray only after the removal of the damage fruits with insecticides recommended by your pesticide dealer. Wrapping young fruits with newspaper or plastic bags prevent the fruit fly from laying eggs on the fruits. Wrapping reduces the use of pesticides.