inguvap
19 years ago

Bitter Gaurd(Kaakara)

Beera Kai

Gongura

Thotakura

Crossandra pungens(Kanakambaram)

Dosakai

I am looking for any kind of perennial plants in exchange. Please email me if you are interested.

Padma.

Comments (14)

• mcurtdis
    18 years ago

I have onion seed and some other stuff

• sreedevi_alla
    18 years ago

I have okra(bhenda),spinach(palakura),beans,lima beans and indian hot chilly.I am looking for kanakambaram if you still have.

• sreedevi_alla
    18 years ago

I send the SASE to you as you told me and am waiting for your kanakambaram seeds.THANX.

• pavuluris
    17 years ago

Hi all,

I have just started gardening. Can i get some tips on how to grow Tulasi, indian veggies and flowering plants. Also, most importantly, where can i get all these seeds / plants.

Thanks a lot.

• momof2boys_wv
    17 years ago

My sister brought back seeds from China. These are veggies. I know one is broccoli and another appears to be some sort of Lettuces. The others I have no idea the packs are written in Chinese. I was thinking I could copy the packs and send them via email so you would know what the veg. Should look like. I have a lot of these. It will be fun to grow seeds from another country. I am looking for perennials (esp. shade) or plants with colorful foliage. Thanks Jennifer

• sabrina_gardener
    16 years ago

Hello!\
    I am a newbie and wanted to start a mini Asian veggie garden. I love using indian produce in my cooking that is available in the market and wondering if you would be willing to send me via sasbe(i will supply) a couple of extra seeds that you might have available? I am sedning you an email, if you possibly can spare any seeds-thanks!sabrina

• veggiraitu
    16 years ago

Hi Everyone,
    I have some seeds but not sure which is which. Can anyone let me know how does the above seeds look like.
    We have Dosakaya, Okra seeds that i can share.
    Thanks,
    Chinna Raitu

• maryk4
    16 years ago

hi all! i live in florida, usa,zip code 32826, zone 9. i am new to this so let me know if i am doing this wrong in my requests!! plants grow here all year long, we have 3 growing seasons. if anyone has any seeds that they would like to give i will gladly send postage for you to send them. i like all kinds of vegetables and my grandaughter is a vegatarian. so she would like some new and different kinds of veggies. hope you had a happy thanksgiving.
    thanks and happy growing
    annie

• paun_pa_gard
    16 years ago

If you ahve any bitter gourd please let me know. i will pay for shipping. I'm new to asian gardening, my first year. I'm sorry i do not have anything to trade, still new.

Thanks

• krishi_2008 jasmin
    15 years ago

Please let me know if you have any Beerakai or Dosakai seeds..you can check out my trade list

• nicky1girl
    13 years ago

i am extremely new to this. i am finally able to start gardening and would love to know how to get some of the plants that you have. please let me know how to do this thank you for your time

• seedssun
    13 years ago

Hello Padma,
    Please send me 10 seeds of each..
    Bitter Gaurd(Kaakara)
    Beera Kai
    Gongura
    Thotakura
    Crossandra pungens(Kanakambaram)
    Dosakai

i will send you perennial plants in return.

• Ranidevi
    11 years ago

I tried my luck with Moringa Olifeira (murungakai) seed from 'Seeds of India'. The plant grew up to 8 inches but the leaves were very flimsy and even tho I had it directly under a skylite (built just for my plants) it did not survive. This year I have ordered a Piper Betel (paan) seedling. Anyone has any tip on that?

Do you know of any nursery where I can buy Indian veggie seedlings?

• Raj_Garden
    11 years ago

Hi Seniors

I am pretty new to this forum and i am interested in gardening, this year i am planing to grow some gongura,thotakura plants. I would appreciate if someone can throw some information or if someone can share some extra seeds and i am ready to pay them.

Thanks
    Raj

Sponsored