Posted by inguvap z6 NJ (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 21, 05 at 15:45

Bitter Gaurd(Kaakara)
Beera Kai
Gongura
Thotakura
Crossandra pungens(Kanakambaram)
Dosakai

I am looking for any kind of perennial plants in exchange. Please email me if you are interested.
Padma.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Have Indian Veggie seeds

I have onion seed and some other stuff

o

I have okra(bhenda),spinach(palakura),beans,lima beans and indian hot chilly.I am looking for kanakambaram if you still have.

o

I send the SASE to you as you told me and am waiting for your kanakambaram seeds.THANX.

o

Hi all,

I have just started gardening. Can i get some tips on how to grow Tulasi, indian veggies and flowering plants. Also, most importantly, where can i get all these seeds / plants.

Thanks a lot.

o

My sister brought back seeds from China. These are veggies. I know one is broccoli and another appears to be some sort of Lettuces. The others I have no idea the packs are written in Chinese. I was thinking I could copy the packs and send them via email so you would know what the veg. Should look like. I have a lot of these. It will be fun to grow seeds from another country. I am looking for perennials (esp. shade) or plants with colorful foliage. Thanks Jennifer

o

Hello!\
I am a newbie and wanted to start a mini Asian veggie garden. I love using indian produce in my cooking that is available in the market and wondering if you would be willing to send me via sasbe(i will supply) a couple of extra seeds that you might have available? I am sedning you an email, if you possibly can spare any seeds-thanks!sabrina

o
How does ThotaKura , Bacchali Kura and Gongura seeds look like

Hi Everyone,
I have some seeds but not sure which is which. Can anyone let me know how does the above seeds look like.
We have Dosakaya, Okra seeds that i can share.
Thanks,
Chinna Raitu

o

hi all! i live in florida, usa,zip code 32826, zone 9. i am new to this so let me know if i am doing this wrong in my requests!! plants grow here all year long, we have 3 growing seasons. if anyone has any seeds that they would like to give i will gladly send postage for you to send them. i like all kinds of vegetables and my grandaughter is a vegatarian. so she would like some new and different kinds of veggies. hope you had a happy thanksgiving.
thanks and happy growing
annie

o

If you ahve any bitter gourd please let me know. i will pay for shipping. I'm new to asian gardening, my first year. I'm sorry i do not have anything to trade, still new.

Thanks

o

Please let me know if you have any Beerakai or Dosakai seeds..you can check out my trade list

o

i am extremely new to this. i am finally able to start gardening and would love to know how to get some of the plants that you have. please let me know how to do this thank you for your time

o

Hello Padma,
Please send me 10 seeds of each..
Bitter Gaurd(Kaakara)
Beera Kai
Gongura
Thotakura
Crossandra pungens(Kanakambaram)
Dosakai

i will send you perennial plants in return.

o
Caring for Betel plant in zone 6B

I tried my luck with Moringa Olifeira (murungakai) seed from 'Seeds of India'. The plant grew up to 8 inches but the leaves were very flimsy and even tho I had it directly under a skylite (built just for my plants) it did not survive. This year I have ordered a Piper Betel (paan) seedling. Anyone has any tip on that?

Do you know of any nursery where I can buy Indian veggie seedlings?

o
Looking for Gongura,Thotakura seeds

Hi Seniors

I am pretty new to this forum and i am interested in gardening, this year i am planing to grow some gongura,thotakura plants. I would appreciate if someone can throw some information or if someone can share some extra seeds and i am ready to pay them.

Thanks
Raj

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Asian Vegetables Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here