Return to the Asian Vegetables Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
In need of gongura seeds

Posted by pradinlucky none (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 23, 13 at 21:50

Hi All,

I'm a newbie to gardening and would like to grow gongura. Could somebody please share some gongura seeds.

Regards,
Prathi

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: In need of gongura seeds

• Posted by soaht Central CA 9B (My Page) on
    Sun, Jun 16, 13 at 14:50

Too bad I planted all my seeds already, but you can get them from a new jersey site seller called seeds of india
http://www.seedsofindia.com/
good luck! :)

o

Can I get some gongura seeds or website where I can purchase good seeds?

o

• Posted by soaht Central CA 9B (My Page) on
    Thu, Jun 20, 13 at 15:01

Vaibhav-
I planted all the seeds I got earlier this year already. The site I mention above you in my post is the site that is where I got my gongura seeds. They also have many other Indian vegetable seeds varieties. Check back in late summer or fall for seeds. Just ask then and i'm sure someone is bound to have some spare seeds, since that is when they go into bloom. Mine hasn't set any blooms yet so I don't have any yet.

Here is a link that might be useful: seeds of india

o

Thank you, Sir. I will check that site.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Asian Vegetables Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here