Return to the Asian Vegetables Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
curry plant care

Posted by nicole_grow (My Page) on
Thu, May 24, 07 at 17:16

Hi, I have a small curry plant that I've been trying to grow indoors. However, it doesn't seem to be doing well - the leaves are yellowish and spotted with tiny black dots and some of the smaller leaves are drying up and falling off. It gets afternoon sun and I'm pretty sure I'm not over-watering it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: curry plant care

Get it outside if it's warm enough. Also, which curry plant are you referring to? Please read the FAQ for this forum to find out how to be specific.

o

Hi Violet, Thanks for your reply. I'm referring to Murraya koenigii (for use in South Indian cooking). I'll put it outside. I think its warm enough.

o

I've just bought a small plant, Nicole, and would be interested to know how yours is doing.

ashita

o

I am nursing my very delicate plant..Leaves are darkning, perhaps too hot in the incubator,,,I am hoping for the best
Thanks,
Bill

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Asian Vegetables Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here