Return to the Asian Vegetables Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
south Indian red spinach seeds for exchange

Posted by susany (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 6, 06 at 13:10

I have this plant of which I don't know the name. It is used in south India to make side dishes or to make curry. The whole plant is red and grow to hieight of 2-3 feet and the seeds are tiny shining black. They are growing well in zone 5. if anybody would like to exchange the seeds let me know

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: south Indian red spinach seeds for exchange

It is likely an amaranthus.

Does it resemble either of the following?

If you would like to trade, please use the Exchange area of this forum or the Seed Exchange Forum.

Here is a link that might be useful: Seed Exchange Forum

o

Hello,

Please send me some seeds.

email me please : myids10@gmail.com

thanks

o

How can I get few Indian Red Spneach seed
Thanks

o

Hello,
I will pay for them, I do not have seeds to exchange, I will buy as much as you can sell, and pay thru Paypal or what method you like. I am from south India and I know this plant well.
Thank you very much.
Emmanuel Georges
2S675 Ave Normandy E
Oak Brook, IL 60523

o

Emmanuel--you may buy these seeds from either SeedsOfIndia.com or Evergreenseeds.com

Anna

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Asian Vegetables Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here