Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
parupudi_gw

Dosakai

parupudi
15 years ago

Hi,

I know i did something wrong but couldn't help it at all.

I have planted this Dosakai which started growing really well. I steaked it nicely. But then all of sudden when i applied the fertilizer, the growth was so vigorous. My father happened to put a wooden trellis tied to the existing trellis on the top so that the plant can vine on the top of it.

But yesterday day, the weight of the plant was so much that it broke and fell down. I wanted to save the plant as i see that the fruit has already started setting.

I got a bigger and stronger steak which makes the vines grow vertical. But to take the existing vine and steak it properly was nearly impossible. I had no option but to cut some stems off.

I did make sure that all the stems which have fruit on them are in tact and vined them to the steak. But i had to let go off the other ones.

I am now so concerned for this as to if it's growth will be stunned, whether it will come back, whether the already set fruit (very small pods) will become nice and large and ripe or not?

Anything that i can do to promote growth and strength to this dosakai plant now?

Thanks

Pavani

Comment (1)

Sponsored