Return to the Asian Vegetables Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
do not share seeds with Seedssun

Posted by bunti 8 (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 19, 11 at 13:43

Seedssun requested few seeds for exchange. We thought of exchanging seeds. I have send her seeds immediately. but i haven't received any seeds from her. She is not even responding to my email.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: do not share seeds with Seedssun

Yeah, this member said that he/she will send me some seeds and took my mailing address and there after never responded.

Luckily, I did not have anything seeds to trade as I myself very new to gardening.

Hope GW administrator takes some action against this member.

Thanks
Amy

o

Also, Seedssun offers Tindora seeds in exchange for your valuable seeds. Please don't lose your seeds, "real" tindora is grown by cuttings, NOT seeds. The seeds variety may produce tindora, but it is NOT edible, we used it call it "Kaki Donda" and is hard to get rid off.

o

Do you know the person address?

o

Hi everyone , write the feedback about this member on Rate & review so more members read and aware about her.

o

I do know her address. She is from rochester, MN

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Asian Vegetables Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here