Return to the Asian Vegetables Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Chukka koora seeds available

Posted by bunti 8 (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 2, 11 at 0:02

If anybody wants chukka koora seeds please write me. I do have plenty of them to share.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Chukka koora seeds available

Hi:
I just read your message. I have not heard of this veggie, but I love to try it. I love indian food especially the dal.

o

Hi, I would love to have few chukka koora seeds if you still have some. Thanks. Have some Indian vegetable seeds I could send in exchange or send postage. Please let me know.
e-mail - smatta@yahoo.com

Thanks
Sushmita

o

Hi,

If you still have some seeds I would love to have too, inexchange I have some thotakoora and beerakaaya seeds I can send it to you if you need. Thanks
mamatarani@hotmail.com

o

would like Chukka koora seeds, thanks

o

Do you still have? I have drumstick, bitter gourd, bottle gourd and tindora seeds in exchange.

o

do you have some chukka koora seeds available?

o

hi

i'm new to gardening and love to try it. please let me know if you still have them. i do not have any seeds to exchange

o

hi
I would like to get some chooka koora seeds if you have some
thanks
maya

o

Hi, Do you still have chukka koora seeds? If you do, would you please send me some. Please let me know if want me to send you some Arakeerai seeds. I am also looking for thotakoora and gongura seeds.

o

Hi,
I have callaloo seeds only , no more chuka koora...

Callaloo is also kind of tothakoora,check online and if u need it i can post it.It is quite aggressive and come become a weed.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Asian Vegetables Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here