Return to the Asian Vegetables Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Indian seeds

Posted by greddy 6a (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 17, 10 at 11:10

I just got most of Indian seeds from AP. I can trade for free with my own shipping cost to anywhere in USA. If you can trade me Tindora roots for free with your own shipping cost. This has to be mutual trade. Please let me know what kind of seeds you want. I can ship right away and you can have worry free Indian seeds for next season.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Indian seeds

I just got most of Indian seeds from AP.

What seed company is AP?

Thank You

o

AP Means Southern state in India called Andhra Pradesh(AP). Basically I brought all the seeds from South India.

o

What seeds do you have?
I have some Indian vegetable seeds also from north india.
I do not have Tindora.

o

At present I can trade for free following seeds to any one who can trade me Tindora roots. All the seeds I have is high yield seeds from South India.

TELUGU :- ENGLISH

Kakarkaya :- Bitter gourd
Potlakaya :- Snake gourd
Beerakaya :- Ridge gourd
Anapakaya :- Bottle gourd
chikkudu :- beans
Bendakaya :- Okra
Dosakaya(Round) seeds:- Cucumber
Thotakura :- Amaranthus
Gongura :- Sorrel leaves
Goru chikkudu :- Cluster beans
Bachalikura :- Spinach
Kothimeera seeds :- Coriander leaves

o
Tindora roots

Reddygaru
I am in Bowie, Maryland. I do not know where you are. 6a may be in Pennsylvania(?). I have Tindora roots. I am willing to share these with you. I do not need anything in return right now. Pl contact me at indumodali@gmail.com. You send me your phone number if you can and I will call you. I plan to pull the plant after 2 weeks and I will be putting the roots into pots and bring indoors the day it is cold with fear of frost. Thank you...Indu Modali

o

Thank You Indu Garu. I am at Columbus, OH. It is so nice of you. I will send an email to you.

o

Reddygaru-

Can you please share Potlakaya:- Snake gourd, Goru chikkudu :-Cluster beans and Bachalikura :-Spinach if you have still.
Thanks,
Sridevi

o

Hello Reddygaru,
please share me some seeds... pls email me myids10@gmail.com

Kakarkaya :- Bitter gourd
Potlakaya :- Snake gourd
Beerakaya :- Ridge gourd
Anapakaya :- Bottle gourd
chikkudu :- beans
Bendakaya :- Okra
Dosakaya(Round) seeds:- Cucumber
Thotakura :- Amaranthus
Gongura :- Sorrel leaves
Goru chikkudu :- Cluster beans
Bachalikura :- Spinach
Kothimeera seeds :- Coriander leaves

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Asian Vegetables Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here