Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
winane

Pictures of winter squashes and Malabar Melons (Shark Fin Melons)

winane
19 years ago

hi everybody,

just wanted to put up picture of our first harvest of winter squashes and melons. the ones on the side are the malabar melons....as we had 3 plants. we have harvested 10 melons..and there are about another 20 to be picked.

Comments (13)

• winane
    Original Author
    19 years ago

alright...i don't know how to post the picture...can anybody help show me how to upload the picture? i followed the instructions but it didn't work.

• ChicoGirl
    19 years ago

Hi winane,

How about read the instructions of the Test Forum FAQ and then go over the Test Forum for a hand-on practice (http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/test/)? That way you would get help from experts while you are trying to optimize your picture's size and loading speed, etc.
    Please come back soon to share your pictures¡K ^_^

Here is a link that might be useful: Test Forum FAQ

• ChicoGirl
    19 years ago

OR

A quick answer and an example...

Here is a link that might be useful: Posting pictures

• barbara_in_la
    19 years ago

Would love to see your photos... I post my photos at Photobucket. They're easy to use.

• sanWang
    19 years ago

Hi Winane,
    I would love to see your pictures also. I also want to thank you for the Taiwanese squash seeds you sent me last spring. They are one of my best harvest this year. I planted only two seeds, but produced 12 nice sized delicious winter squashes. They are exactly what I was looking for. Many thanks again.

• Eggo
    19 years ago

yes please do share your pictures. =)

• winane
    Original Author
    19 years ago

so...i'm frustrated woman! i just tried and still am so perturbed i am incompetent to post pictures here..hehehhee...i went to photobucket and they are not accepting new memberships right now. but i will still keep trying!

san wang i'm sooo please those were the seeds you looking for. we absolutely love winter squash! we are enjoying many varieties this year :)

happy gardening
    win

• ChicoGirl
    19 years ago

TinyPic.com is easier to use for temporary storage of your pictures. You can always try photobucket later. ^_^

Here is a link that might be useful: A test for winane

• winane
    Original Author
    19 years ago

ChicoGirl,

Thank you for all the instructions...I NEEDED it!!! I think this will work now...phewww!

So the malabar melons are on the chairs...and the rest are winter squash...hehehhee...the long winter squash in the front popped out of nowhere I have no idea what it is.

{{gwi:390021}}

• winane
    Original Author
    19 years ago

alright...let's try doing this pic another way...

Here is a link that might be useful: My Winter Squashes and Melons

• ChicoGirl
    19 years ago

Wow, yummmmm... Amazing...Please save some seeds for me ^_^

I'm sending you another mail. You're SO close to post the picture here...

• nlin0273
    19 years ago

Those are some awesome melons. puns and inuendos completely intented. :)) Save some of those winter melons seeds for me.

• Violet_Z6
    18 years ago

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing! Would like to see one cut open to see the spaghetti texture inside...

Sponsored