Return to the Asian Vegetables Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pictures of winter squashes and Malabar Melons (Shark Fin Melons)

Posted by winane z9 CA (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 15, 04 at 14:32

hi everybody,

just wanted to put up picture of our first harvest of winter squashes and melons. the ones on the side are the malabar melons....as we had 3 plants. we have harvested 10 melons..and there are about another 20 to be picked.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pictures of winter squashes and Malabar Melons (Shark Fin Mel

alright...i don't know how to post the picture...can anybody help show me how to upload the picture? i followed the instructions but it didn't work.

o

Hi winane,

How about read the instructions of the Test Forum FAQ and then go over the Test Forum for a hand-on practice (http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/test/)? That way you would get help from experts while you are trying to optimize your picture's size and loading speed, etc.
Please come back soon to share your picturesK ^_^

Here is a link that might be useful: Test Forum FAQ

o
RE: (2)Pictures of winter squashes and Malabar Melons (Shark Fin

OR

A quick answer and an example...

Here is a link that might be useful: Posting pictures

o

Would love to see your photos... I post my photos at Photobucket. They're easy to use.

o

Hi Winane,
I would love to see your pictures also. I also want to thank you for the Taiwanese squash seeds you sent me last spring. They are one of my best harvest this year. I planted only two seeds, but produced 12 nice sized delicious winter squashes. They are exactly what I was looking for. Many thanks again.

o

• Posted by Eggo z10soCal LBC (My Page) on
    Mon, Oct 18, 04 at 19:05

yes please do share your pictures. =)

o

so...i'm frustrated woman! i just tried and still am so perturbed i am incompetent to post pictures here..hehehhee...i went to photobucket and they are not accepting new memberships right now. but i will still keep trying!

san wang i'm sooo please those were the seeds you looking for. we absolutely love winter squash! we are enjoying many varieties this year :)

happy gardening
win

o

TinyPic.com is easier to use for temporary storage of your pictures. You can always try photobucket later. ^_^

Here is a link that might be useful: A test for winane

o

ChicoGirl,

Thank you for all the instructions...I NEEDED it!!! I think this will work now...phewww!

So the malabar melons are on the chairs...and the rest are winter squash...hehehhee...the long winter squash in the front popped out of nowhere I have no idea what it is.

o
Pictures of winter squashes and Malabar Melons (Shark Fin Melons)

alright...let's try doing this pic another way...

Here is a link that might be useful: My Winter Squashes and Melons

o

Wow, yummmmm... Amazing...Please save some seeds for me ^_^

I'm sending you another mail. You're SO close to post the picture here...

o

Those are some awesome melons. puns and inuendos completely intented. :)) Save some of those winter melons seeds for me.

o

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing! Would like to see one cut open to see the spaghetti texture inside...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Asian Vegetables Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here