Return to the Azalea & Rhododendron Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Greer and Rarefind catalogs - anybody have 1 yet?

Posted by davidrt28 7 (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 14, 09 at 17:40

Has anybody gotten a catalog yet? Both nurseries said over a week ago that they had been mailed. I understand that bulk mail is slow, but this is crazy. If Rarefind mailed even on Tuesday, an ox cart could have gotten it here by now. At least the rarefind one is on the web, but I still find a paper catalog a little easier to peruse than a PDF.

I feel like nurseries are taking longer and longer to mail their catalogs - is it just me or am I crazy? About 2 months ago Colvos Creek sent out a postcard saying their new 2009 would be on the website soon, and it's still not up!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Greer and Rarefind catalogs - anybody have 1 yet?

No, I have not received anything here in Texas either....

o

I finally have both, Greer's came on Monday and Rarefind's today. Greer's is great as always and Rarefind's is incredible: every page glossy and in color!

o

Well, nothing here... so far. I have not noticed the mailman complaining about his back hurting (from all the plant catalogs) so the catalogs must still be in transit. Hee hee hee!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Azalea & Rhododendron Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here