Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mphilips320

we had a tornado

mphilips320
17 years ago

Everyone hug your phylos and be so glad they are home.We had a tornado last night about 5 pm.It wasnt too bad just alot of trees down and the farm next door had an out building that blew away and still cant find my trash cans.But my little green house took a direct hit it looks like.All my phylos and orchids are everywhere.Witch I am glad alot of them amazingly I will just have to repot but some of the phylos I had worked so hard to get them on there poles and got to growing them so well is all gown.I know if alot of you are like me you took so much pride every new leaf.A true phylo lover knows how long it takes to get that plant looking just right not too stringy just full enough for it to look just so healthy.My red one and my moonglow I actualy dusted each leaf I was so tickled.I had one that had the pink stripe.Oh well I can start over root my little pieces and in a few years have a nice show piece :) I just wish I had pictures I never got around to taking any.It would be nice if everyone posted a picture of there favorite phylo just to inspire yet another to love them as we do :)

Comments (2)

Sponsored