Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
drmomaz

Free Egyptian Walking onions.

drmomaz
15 years ago

Good Morning,

I have a large crop of egyptian walking onion bulbs I would like to give away. I have been growing these onions for several years and they are hardy and are consistent produces. I don't know how to attach a link so you may want to google them.On May 25th we had a fire in the kitchen ( no one was hurt ) and we are living in a rental down the street untill our home can be repaired.I probably have up to 300 or more of these bulbs and would usally sell them on e-bay. However, I work full time, have a great husband, have 2 teenagers, am tending to 2 homes and yards and today I will meet with our gereral contractor to begin the re building process WOHOO !!! Selling on e-bay is too much on my plate.I would rather give them away than put them in the compost bin. Please let me know how many bulbs or bullets you would like and I can send them to you in a paper bag in a box which is enclosed in a large envelope with instructions.I would request that you reinburse for the shipping cost after you recieve the order. Another option would be to bag a bunch of orders and meet at the PV mall for pick up. Unless you all know of a central location I can take them and drop them off.

Have a Great day!!

Rosanna

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus