Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aguane

Tom and Katie-news

aguane
18 years ago

Judy B,

I thought you should hear the latest about your guy Tom A$$. Did you hear they are Preggers??? No wedding on the horizon!

Comments (22)

• judy_b
    18 years ago

Preggers?! No kidding. Hope she doesn't experience post-natal depression. As there is no such thing as a chemical imbalance, I guess the depression would just mean that she's a really bad person. ;-/ Thanks for the info, I'll sleep better tonight.;-)

• Pagancat
    18 years ago

I think the pregnancy means she's a really bad person... just kidding!!!

• aguane
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Maybe a person who makes really Bad Choices... as in men..... her parents must be thrilled.
    I'm LOL!!!!

• judy_b
    18 years ago

The idea of a new little scientologist in the world is just so...depressing. ;-/

• Pagancat
    18 years ago

Yeah, well.... maybe they'll have a little rat who'll convince them that they aren't as fantastic as they think. I've heard children can really change people....

• aguane
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Careful! No getting depressed over this news. The anti-Anti-Depressant Police may get wind and call you an uninformed person... TomA$$ may have to get up on his couch again and teach us all about psychiatrists. I don't think we can take another round of that visual.

• Pagancat
    18 years ago

Ugh - perish the thought!

• desertsol
    18 years ago

I'm up late with an allergy attack...waiting for the benedryl to take effect...reading my favorite group...and hear this news! I LOVe the fact I get my entertainment gossip from my gardening group! You guys are GREAT!
    Hark, do I hear Brooke Shield's screams of "Just you wait, missy!" Hahahahaha!

desertSol

• tomatofreak
    18 years ago

I think it's just too d****d bad that TOM isn't the one who's pregnant. I think he'd have a whole new point of view after going through all the ups and downs of that 9-month ordeal.

• kactuskathi
    18 years ago

I was reading that Scientologist believe that there should be complete silence during the birthing process and I am just wondering how that is done with no drugs? I think the guy has really hurt his career over all this nonsence. I can't believe intelligent people belive in this garbage.

• aguane
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I read the same information re the birthing process this morning... I wonder if either of them will ever make another film. Not that that would be a BAD THING!

• tomatofreak
    18 years ago

Well, I wouldn't miss Tom's always overblown performances, but the only thing I ever saw Katie Holmes in was "Pieces of April" and she was really good. I had hopes of seeing her again in a character role. Prob'ly not now...

I wonder if he plans to tape over her mouth to preserve the 'quiet' during childbirth. What a d**k.

• eileenaz
    18 years ago

It's just too easy to get upset over a dumbass opinion from a famous person. you have to sit back and look at the facts, and I'm not even going to bring religion into it.

TC is an famous actor and a high school dropout. Famous actors are overly entitled due to having people fawning over them and hanging on their every word all the time. He's most likely not involved in any valid neuroscience study, so as far as I'm concerned he might just as well be passing a lot of wind as saying anything profound, or even intelligent. Or even worth listening to. If you can act, fine, but that alone doesn't mean you're smart. It may mean you can ACT like you're smart, but all it REALLY says is that you can act.
    And speaking from experience, I don't wish postpartum depression on anybody. Well, maybe on Tom Cruise... but the mother is going to have her hands full with a new baby and certainly won't be helped by having a depressed pompous vainglorious ass in the house too, so I guess I have to take that back.

That's my story, and I'm stickin' with it.

• judy_b
    18 years ago

Aaahh Eileen, Such a way with words. I love this..."depressed pompous vainglorious ass". Heehee. And I agree, actors seem to start thinking(?) that they are smarter than the ones who write the words they mouth.

• Garden_trolip
    18 years ago

Tom Cruise is a dog turd...wait a minute...thats insulting to dog turds

• aguane
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I read that her dad told TomA$$ he was bad person. I don't think he can act. To me he is just Tom Cruise... I can't get past that to the character he supposedly has spent so much time working on. Horrible in Last Samurai, not impressed with his 'acting' as a 'bad dude' in Collateral (where it was a career risk for him to be the bad guy - yawn) Jamie Foxx was 1000% better in my mind. Minority Report, War of the Worlds? Anyone could have played those parts ... But Cruise brings in the box office $$$. I have definately payed my last $7 to see a "Tom Cruise Movie".

• Pagancat
    18 years ago

LOL. Now, if you want to see a Cruise classic, try "Magnolias". It was a bizarre movie, but the part he played was of a misogynist SOB who got called on the carpet in a BIG way by a black female reporter ... and even if it wasn't real life, it was dee-lish-ous.

I hate it when people form opinions about actors based on the roles they play - thank you Mr. Cruise for making it easy to see who you really are.

Nicole Kidman rocks! (I think!)

• judy_b
    18 years ago

Yeah Pagan, Nicole seems to be a classy lady. Her former husband is not in any way classy.

• aguane
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I'd love to be a Fly On The Wall if Nicole took Katie aside for a Heart-to-Heart. Oh I forgot, the Church police don't let Katie out by herself.

• Pagancat
    18 years ago

She sure knows how to dress, which is more than I can say for a few of the red-carpet queens - yipe!

Katie can't go out alone? What's up with that?

• aguane
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I've read in non-industry media that she is always with a helper or person from the religious group. To help her make the proper image,,, for the group. I think they called it a Coach... Yes, Nicole is a beautiful woman to look at and she sure knows how to carry herself. Gorgeous, loved her in Moulin Rouge. I liked TC in Rainman as well. The opposite polarization of D Hoffman and TC was very successful. Great casting.

• Pagancat
    18 years ago

>grin