Return to the Arizona Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rose Auction In Mesa

Posted by regehr 9 (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 31, 10 at 23:32

The Mesa East Valley Rose Society will be conducting the Annual Rose Auction Feb 20 at MCC. This is my first year as Co-Chair so I am very excited about the progress of the auction. We are going to have over 100 roses to sell from local rose gardens, nurseries, and roses on Fortuniana that are being shipped in from 3 different states. This is the premier rose auction in AZ with very hard to find roses on the bill.

Please check out the list at MEVRS website for more details.
http://www.roses4az-mevrs.org/site/Home.html
If you are unable to attend the event I will be taking advance bids on the roses, but you must arrange picking them up. Contact me at regehr@cox.net with questions or to preorder.

An important item to note is we will be adding to the rose list until Feb 18... we are still getting roses.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rose Auction In Mesa

This is coming soon! Thanks for posting the information--I can't wait to hear from our members about who went, and what they purchased.

Thanks for posting this. Let us know how it goes!
Take care,
Grant

o
RE: Rose Auction In Mesa

I came, I saw, I bought six! Of course, that's probably the least number I've purchased there in 4-5 years but only because this year I set my budget beforehand.

Loved seeing some of those roses going for as much as $50.00 and Ryan should be congratulated on a wonderful event. Many, if not most, of the roses offered at this auction are not available through the local nurseries although a few roses were donated by them.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Arizona Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here