Return to the Arizona Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Global warming....

Posted by sonotaps Sunset Z13, Phx (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 31, 08 at 23:38

My butt!

Frost damage in Phoenix this year (fairly mild/normal) and last season...last season was a 20 + year event in Phoenix.

A bunch of crap....look in your garden and prove me wrong... I dare you!

Man's influence on global warming as opposed to natural cyclical events? I WISH!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Global warming....

Summer is not far away. Not global warming but it will be hotter than blazes here before you know it.

o

Global warming is happening! I dont think you can honestly believe its not. Is it caused by man? You can probably argue that one, but youd still be wrong in my book. Good job on a pointless thread though.

o

Hey thanks, I thought so...

o

if global warming IS happening, then how come the headlines yesterday were "china battles coldest winter in 100 years"?

not that id so much mind it, you can grow so much more in zone 8 or 9 than you can here in zone 7. Unfortunetly tho its all just a scare tactic.

o

umm, your language is not needed but I understand your frustrations.
Global warming is happening but not due to man. Mars is warming, as are all the other planets in our solar system. and humans didn't cause that. The sun did. The sun is in a hot cycle and will be even hotter for the next 4 years.
ALL the emissions of ALL the cars and factories in ALL of the industrial era have not been as much as one volcano the size of Mt Saint Helens.
That said, it would be nice to cut fossil full emissions for other reasons, like pollution and not giving the Middle East any more of our money, but it's not causing global warming, the sun is.
for frost protection, see my other post about candle heaters.

o

I also saw an airplane in the sky. Therefore gravity does not exist.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Arizona Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here