Return to the Arizona Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Porous or Permeable Concrete Pavers

Posted by AZGrayThumb none (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 23, 11 at 1:22

Hi! This is really a hardscape question more than a gardening one but I'm hoping someone can assist. I'm trying to find out where I can buy concrete pavers for an area of my yard. I'm specifically looking for the pavers that have holes in them so they make a honeycomb pattern that you can fill with small gravel (or possibly allow grass to grow in). I've checked Lowes and Home Depot but no luck. Does anyone know if any local landscape companies sell this? Thanks anyone for your help! (I have a bunch of other questions as I'm completely redoing my landscape but I figured I wouldn't throw them at you all at once, lol). Again Thanks, AZGrayThumb

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Porous or Permeable Concrete Pavers

Try Marvel Masonry. Their logo has a sketch of the product you are looking for but clicking around on the website I could not find it listed. Good luck.

Here is a link that might be useful: Marvel Home

o

you could always DIY some ... if you're crafty/handy ;)

Here is a link that might be useful: Hypertufa

o

Lol unfortunately not nearly that handy. thanks for the tip on Marvel but couldn't find the product there either. I never thought it would be so tricky finding these. I'll keep looking though:) thanks.

o

On Marvel, you would think if they have a sketch of it in their logo they ought to carry it!!! Harrrummmpphh.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Arizona Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here