Return to the Arizona Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need help with Plant ID

Posted by jojosplants Az. Z9 (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 18, 10 at 10:33

Hi,
I hope someone here can help me. I have this thread over in Cactus and succulents, trying to find out what this plant may be and was hoping someone here might be able to help.

It's a long thread that turned into alot of jokes, (we have had fun with it.) so if you dont feel like reading it all, just need to read the first post and then towards the bottom are some updated pics. and one from another poster who thinks it is a JoJoba.

My plant is the ver last pic. It does look like the JoJoba, but mine is not fuzzy like the other, so it's confusing.

Thanks for any help...

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/cacti/msg012115013852.html?99

JoJo

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need help with Plant ID

Jojoba

o

Hi Lazy Gardens,
Thank you!

Is there any special care that it needs? Do you know? I am in Tucson,

JoJo

o

Just normal desert plant care ... water thoroughly and then let it dry.

Seedlings need more frequent water to get them started, but after the first full year you can wean them to normal xeriscaping.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Arizona Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here