Return to the Arizona Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Gardener in Phoenix/Scottsdale area?

Posted by ccarroll (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 22, 08 at 22:07

I know this is a long shot, but I've asked around, and looked around, with no luck. I'm trying to find a low-end English-speaking gardener for my tiny patch of yard in the east valley. Any suggestions would be welcome.

By the way, I'm having tremendous problems with this site -problems logging in, problems with searches, problems navigating, etc. Isn't there any kind of help desk? I sent a query a couple of weeks ago, with no response.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Gardener in Phoenix/Scottsdale area?

Depends on what you mean by low-end but if you email me on the side, I'll give your information to some people who do that type of work. They aren't registered, though, and that always bothers me. You can also come down to the Home & Landscape Show at the Fairgrounds this weekend and check out all the various landscapers that will be there.

o

Have you found someone yet?

o

Well if you call my wife and tell her what you need. I will spend the next 4 weekends in 115 temps redoing your backyard. I will not charge anything to do this, in fact I will spend $400 of my own money to make sure you get everthing you want but can not afford. If this sounds like a good deal then give her a call. Her cell # is 1-800-myhubby is a softy. Wait I forgot I did get dinner at Outback :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Arizona Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here