Return to the Arizona Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Heck yeah, indoor plants! (And Sam)

Posted by pagancat Phoenix, AZ (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 4, 12 at 13:05

There were some of you back about 6-7 years ago who used to attend a sale of indoor plants with me. What this is, is a company that does indoor plants for offices, malls, whatever, and when their plants are no longer as showy as they like, they sell them, rather inexpensively. Some of them really need TLC, some, you'll wonder why they're selling them. They also sell pots that aren't the colors or whatever they want anymore.

So, it's once a month, third Saturdays from 7:30 to 9:00. Anyone want to join me?

And Sam, I think you wrote to me but got caught in my spam folder - was that you???

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Heck yeah, indoor plants! (And Sam)

Sheryl, is it still in N. Scottsdale? I'd love to go if it's not completely too far. I'd recommend Fry's for bargain hunting, too. They have more than once marked really big plants down to $3.99 - $5.99. I bought a bunch a few months ago and everything is doing well except for a ti plant. It would like to go home to the tropics.

o

Yup, on Dial boulevard in Scottsdale. Coffee and a muffin afterwards!

o

Hey PC! That was me wondering if that was really you! Didn't know you were back! You are, right?

o

where is this at?

o

Hey Sam!!! Nice to "see" you, hope all is well on your side of the pasture.

Raimeiken, the name of the business is "The Potted Plant". It's just below FLW Blvd, on Dial - I'll have to google map it myself as they've moved since I was there.

Here is a link that might be useful: The Potted Plant

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Arizona Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here