Return to the Arizona Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Just got a call less than 5mins ago.

Posted by thisisme az9b (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 21, 11 at 14:45

I got a call from Heather at Living Tree Service asking if I would like another load of mulch. She's so friendly and nice I hated to say no to her but I have all the mulch I can use after the load they dropped off last time.

If you live in the East Valley and want a big truck load of chipped wood and leaves do yourself a favor. THEY DELIVER FOR FREE. If you can use a BIG LOAD of mulch this can save you a LOAD OF MONEY so give her a call. They are more than happy to bring it to you. It will save them from having to take it to the dump.

Heather Stevens
Owner, Living Tree Service, Inc.
Certified Arborist #WE-8563A
email: heather@livingtreeservice.com
phone: (480) 218-0826
fax: (480) 830-0776

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Just got a call less than 5mins ago.

too bad I'm not in Mesa!

o

Wonder if you threw them some gas money if they would deliver to Laveen......I could take at least a whole load.

o

marymcp they serve the whole East Valley and can deliver free chipped wood in a lot more cities than Mesa. Think more like Apache Junction to Phoenix. If they have a full truck and a job to do in your city I'm sure they would be happy to deliver anywhere in the East Valley. Their customers do come first though. It took two weeks before they had a load they could deliver to my house. They saved me hundreds of dollars and charged me nothing. Hope they can do the same for you.

amadioranch they don't sell mulch or deliver for a fee. But they will deliver for free if they have it and you are near where they are going or along the way.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Arizona Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here