Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
littleluey

I need help with my trees

littleluey
12 years ago

Hello everyone, i need help keeping my trees alive and growing thru the summer. This is my second summer with trees and the results are not what i like. I have some fruit trees in ground and some in containers, my citrus in-ground are probably the ones that are doing the "best", while my container trees, apples, mango, peaches and nectarines are suffering. I have a shade canopy for my containers and water them daily during the summer, 2x during the winter. Fertilize every month to month and a half with fish emulsion.

My in-ground i water every weekend, fertilize 3x a year. I did the water test on the holes so i think drainage is good.

that is really all i am doing for my trees at the moment, i read about spraying the fish emulsion on the leaves but i don't know how to do this. I feel like there is so much more i could be doing for my trees but not sure what that is. So i guess i am looking for a maintenance rutine, (like a car needs oil change every 3k miles and a tuneup every XX, something i can follow like that.

This weekend i will be painting the trunks white.

{{gwi:415522}}

{{gwi:415525}}

{{gwi:415526}}

{{gwi:415528}}

{{gwi:415529}}

Comments (3)

Sponsored