Return to the Arizona Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How to Add more than 1 photo

Posted by azbookworm Zone 8 (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 16, 12 at 13:32

Good morning Gardeners!

I have a an unknown plant that I have in my garden. I want to post multiple pictures but I can only post one picture at a time. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Azbookworm

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How to Add more than 1 photo

Hey Grant.... How do you do it?? You have lots of photos on your monthly messages. If you have a secret way, please share. Thanks!

o

bookworm, for the additional photos you have to go back to the 'old' way. IOW, upload your pics to an on-line photo site, open the pic, locate 'Properties', then cut and paste the properties of the picture into the html code:

Use this: [img src=" "] except that the brackets[ ] need to be replaced with a less than sign on the left and a greater than sign on the right. (above the comma and period on your keyboard). Then your image location goes inside of the double quote marks. Got it??

It's really very simple but it's hard to post because the less/greater signs will not appear in the message.

o

Yup, Mary's got it right as usual, just follow her tips and you should be fine.

If nothing else, you can start your thread, add a pic, then post a reply, and add a pic to THAT reply, and so on, just be sure to RENAME each reply so GW doesn't think you're spam. You can just name the first reply Pic #2, and so on.

We're eager to see, so let us know where to look! :)
Happy gardening, photographing, and posting!

Take care,
Grant

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Arizona Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here