Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
greenlust

Moon valley nursery rant

greenlust
16 years ago

I wanted a tree, phoned whitfil, bakers and moon valley to check prices. Moon valley nursery (at 7th st/thunderbird)price was half that of others. They said they had gorgeous trees asked me to come down. So i go to the moon valley nursery (7th st/thunderbird)meet the same guy (Clayton)whom i talked on the phone and the price of the tree was 2x than what was quoted over the phone. I asked the guy didnt you quote half that price and say you had gorgeous trees and asked me to come down. Then he says that price was for unhealthy ones and showed me some beaten down tip broken tree hid behind the nice trees. Then I said you said you had gorgeous ones for half the price, and he refused that he never quoted half the price. I said I dont like being lied to to get business, Iam going to get them from other nursery. He said their price is cheaper than everyone else and i wont get better price anywhere else. I said I dont mind paying more at other nursery, so went and got the tree for better price than moon valley at bakers nursery.

Comments (4)