Return to the Arizona Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
50% off at Desert Gardens Nursery

Posted by drmrsguild 9 (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 13, 11 at 13:24

Ok, for those of you who missed out on the summer winds 50% off coupons, here's today's groupon!!! Two options to buy into Desert Gardens nursery. I'm not much for native plants, so I didn't grab this one up, but I wanted to share ASAP because I know some of you said this was a great nursery! The deal has to be purchased in the next 2.5 days, and then can be used any time before May 17th. Also, I believe if you don't use the groupon before that, then it just becomes worth the value you paid for it, not the higher value.... Don't quote me on that, I ALWAYS use my groupons, lol!!

For $15, you get $30 worth of plants, succulents, and garden gifts.
For $45, you get $100 worth of plants, succulents, and garden gifts.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/desert-gardens-nursery?utm_campaign=UserReferral&utm_medium=email&utm_source=uu33160156

Go get em!!!

--Scott

Here is a link that might be useful: Link to groupon

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 50% off at Desert Gardens Nursery

Did anyone get to use this one???

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Arizona Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here