Return to the Bamboo Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Ph. Aureosulcata (Yellow Groove Bamboo)

Posted by bambookid524 (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 29, 08 at 13:50

I have a ton of small divisions from a huge Yellow Groove grove. They range from 6 in. to nearly 4 ft. They don't have the biggest root balls but they will live, i've been taking divisions from the same grove for the last two weeks and all divisions have lived with just a small bit of leaf curl.

Just tell me what size you want and what you are willing to offer.

BAMBOOS ONLY!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Ph. Aureosulcata (Yellow Groove Bamboo)

Can you send me a few picks? you have my email already... possibly sending you seeds...remember? :-)

o
RE: HAVE: Ph. Aureosulcata (Yellow Groove Bamboo)

Yeah, sure. I will be heading out to the grove tomorrow with a spade to get some more divisions with better size rootballs, i will get you some pics while i'm there.

o
RE: HAVE: Yellow Groove

Here are some of the pics of the earlier divisions with small rootballs. The leaves are curled because of the lack of a big enough root system but the roots quickly filled in. The plant are still alive and doing fine but these ones aren't for trade. I will be getting some with big nice rootballs so there is not a chance of anything going wrong with the plants. Unless of course you want these ones over nicer divisions :-)

Curled Leaves

New Curled Leaves

Like i said. These aren't the ones you will recieve if we trade. Yours will be much greener and better looking, these ones were and experiment to see if they would live if i just yanked them up out of the ground.

I will post the pics I take tomorrow of the ones that are up for trade.

-Steve

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Bamboo Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here