Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
juttz

WANTED: Black Bamboo

juttz
14 years ago

I know Im not the first one to ask for a trade of black bamboo but Im just sick about my clump I had for over 7 years..I grew it from a small plant and as of last year it was over 6 foot tall and one stalk was thick and really black..I took inside every fall and babied it until I could get it outside the next year..this last winter was a bad one for me and I just didnt take care of it like I should have..I found it too dry in my breezeway and I was afraid it was gone..I have had it outside for about 3 weeks and watered it to see if maybe a little of it was ok...NOT.....I am sick about it and thought, oh well I can live without it but the longer I look at the dead plant out there I just have to have another one...I have plants to trade, its still early but I have things popping up..I also have homemade cloth totes I make..they are reversable and I use them for groceries instead of using plastic or paper..they also are huge and can hold more then what 5 plastic bags can hold...anybody that has any black bamboo who would be kind enough to share would be so appreciated...Judy

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Fairfax Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars53 Reviews
DC Area's Top Rated Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Experts