Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hello_c_j_here

HAVE: Many sizes of B.V Baby Buddahs to trade ;-)

hello_c_j_here
15 years ago

Hello all, I am planning to divide about 7 5-15 gallon planters of Buddah. Anyone interested in some...let me know now and I'll start dividing and plantering them up to stabilize and will ship once they are stable. Or if interested in large size now... let me know and i can make arrangements to get them out too. Looking for anything zone 7 friendly or worth the effort to bring inside in the cold. Here are a few recent pics.

Thanks and let me know

{{gwi:398611}}

{{gwi:398613}}

{{gwi:398614}}

{{gwi:398615}}

{{gwi:398616}}

Comments (18)

• dannette1980
    15 years ago

if you still have some, I would love to have...

• hello_c_j_here
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Trade or purchase? Anyone else having issues receiving notice of reply to posts?

Blessings

• hello_c_j_here
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Why do I not receive email notice to replys to my post? I checked the box to be notified.

Anyone know the admin? anyone? :-)
    Blessings

Dannette... let me know.
    If the rain stays away I'll try to divide this weekend... we are expecting a few inches this weekend.

• bumblebug
    15 years ago

I would like some of this, I have only Bambusa Multiplex Alphonse Karr, will trade you..

• hello_c_j_here
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I'll trade for some A. Karr :-) have pics of whats available?
    Thanks
    CJ

• hello_c_j_here
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Posted by bumblebug 8a (My Page) on Fri, Oct 31, 08 at 3:33

I would like some of this, I have only Bambusa Multiplex Alphonse Karr, will trade you..

Bumblebug... still interested?

I'm not getting notice to replies either.

clutedad@nc.rr.com is interested... thanks

• hello_c_j_here
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hello?
    Is this thing on? lol

Merry Christmas All!

• hello_c_j_here
    Original Author
    15 years ago

No one interested in Buddahs huh? Bummer.
    Hope all had a safe and happy Holiday.
    Blessings,

• hello_c_j_here
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hello All, Still have many sizes available.
    Blessings

• boomantoo
    15 years ago

Hey C J it's jeff again would you be interested in some arundinaria gigantea(tall)species. If so I could throw that in when I send you your aureosulcata. For the buddah's belly. If you think that's a fair trade. However I still want the nigra. Let me know if this sounds good to you. Thanks jeff.gabelman@yahoo.com or jeff@gabelmansgardens.com

• hello_c_j_here
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi Jeff, not too interested in the river cane... thanks

• zinnia_blooms
    14 years ago

i would like to trade for a small one if available , they look like fun and neat plants. my email is bbsmith@mchsi.com thank you ......... bb

• fraser69
    14 years ago

Hello,

I am in the process of building a new bamboo garden and looking for starter plants.
    If you have any left, please contact me.
    fraserbest@gmail.com

• zinnia_blooms
    14 years ago

hi , i am wanting to try a bamboo so bad, i dont have any yet so if there is anything on my trade page i would love to have one . they look great in your pots!

• yin17704
    14 years ago

Hello,

I am also wanting to have baby buddahs. If you have any left, please contact me at artisticgurl@hotmail.com

Thank you.

• joeboxer1983
    13 years ago

Hello, I would like to try to grow this bamboo, can it be brought inside in buckets, does it like water. I have a couple kinds of Elephant ears, they are green. one is really big, the other kind is smaller. I have seeds for saucer hibiscus, the flowers are closed to 7 inches across, they maybe grow better down there, they are cold hardy though, so they will come back every year. I also have a few,ferns, and jack in the pulpits, as well as a variety of flower bulbs

• joeboxer1983
    13 years ago

hello, you still have any to trade?

• hello_c_j_here
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hi, yes I do... they will need to come indoors once it gets down to low 40s because they will suffer in the cold. What size plant were you interested in? Do some searching on care of this Boo and make sure its what you want.
    Thanks
    CJ

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH