Return to the Bamboo Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Many sizes of B.V Baby Buddahs to trade ;-)

Posted by hello_c_j_here 7 Cary, NC (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 28, 08 at 20:50

Hello all, I am planning to divide about 7 5-15 gallon planters of Buddah. Anyone interested in some...let me know now and I'll start dividing and plantering them up to stabilize and will ship once they are stable. Or if interested in large size now... let me know and i can make arrangements to get them out too. Looking for anything zone 7 friendly or worth the effort to bring inside in the cold. Here are a few recent pics.

Thanks and let me know

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Many sizes of B.V Baby Buddahs to trade ;-)

if you still have some, I would love to have...

o

Trade or purchase? Anyone else having issues receiving notice of reply to posts?

Blessings

o

Why do I not receive email notice to replys to my post? I checked the box to be notified.

Anyone know the admin? anyone? :-)
Blessings

Dannette... let me know.
If the rain stays away I'll try to divide this weekend... we are expecting a few inches this weekend.

o

I would like some of this, I have only Bambusa Multiplex Alphonse Karr, will trade you..

o

I'll trade for some A. Karr :-) have pics of whats available?
Thanks
CJ

o

Posted by bumblebug 8a (My Page) on Fri, Oct 31, 08 at 3:33

I would like some of this, I have only Bambusa Multiplex Alphonse Karr, will trade you..

Bumblebug... still interested?

I'm not getting notice to replies either.

clutedad@nc.rr.com is interested... thanks

o

Hello?
Is this thing on? lol

Merry Christmas All!

o

No one interested in Buddahs huh? Bummer.
Hope all had a safe and happy Holiday.
Blessings,

o

Hello All, Still have many sizes available.
Blessings

o

Hey C J it's jeff again would you be interested in some arundinaria gigantea(tall)species. If so I could throw that in when I send you your aureosulcata. For the buddah's belly. If you think that's a fair trade. However I still want the nigra. Let me know if this sounds good to you. Thanks jeff.gabelman@yahoo.com or jeff@gabelmansgardens.com

o

Hi Jeff, not too interested in the river cane... thanks

o

i would like to trade for a small one if available , they look like fun and neat plants. my email is bbsmith@mchsi.com thank you ......... bb

o

Hello,

I am in the process of building a new bamboo garden and looking for starter plants.
If you have any left, please contact me.
fraserbest@gmail.com

o

hi , i am wanting to try a bamboo so bad, i dont have any yet so if there is anything on my trade page i would love to have one . they look great in your pots!

o

Hello,

I am also wanting to have baby buddahs. If you have any left, please contact me at artisticgurl@hotmail.com

Thank you.

o

Hello, I would like to try to grow this bamboo, can it be brought inside in buckets, does it like water. I have a couple kinds of Elephant ears, they are green. one is really big, the other kind is smaller. I have seeds for saucer hibiscus, the flowers are closed to 7 inches across, they maybe grow better down there, they are cold hardy though, so they will come back every year. I also have a few,ferns, and jack in the pulpits, as well as a variety of flower bulbs

o

hello, you still have any to trade?

o

Hi, yes I do... they will need to come indoors once it gets down to low 40s because they will suffer in the cold. What size plant were you interested in? Do some searching on care of this Boo and make sure its what you want.
Thanks
CJ

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Bamboo Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here