Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
msmorningsong

Some bamboo for Brugmansia?

msmorningsong
11 years ago

I thought since the only plant I am willing to trade for is bamboo-I would place this here? I hope this is not in violation of anything.
I grow brugmansia as my main collection, but am wanting to get into bamboos now-especially the buddha belly varieties.
Although I am going to get some first of March, I would really love more of it than I can afford, so would trade some young brugmansia cultivars for same two bamboo species.
Want:
*Bambusa vulgaris 'Wamin' - Dwarf Buddha's Belly
*Bambusa ventricosa - Buddha Belly 'Kimmei'

Have:
Brugmansia Pink Dragon
Brugmansia Dorthea
Brugmansia Moulin Rouge
Brugmansia Angels Honeymoon

Last two listed are double blooms. First two are singles, but long necked and more fragrant (Baby powder scent)
yhan doubles. My bruggies are well rooted, and ready to be placed in 2 or 2.5 gallon pots. Anywhere from 14 to 18 inches tall. Brugs grow very qucikly guys, you will have blooms this summer if you replant now and fertilize-a lot-they love ferts.
You can email me for photos of them. I don't know how to post photos here. Thanks-looking for healthy plants for the trades-mine are :)
edit: I am having a hard time accessing my old email. Trying to change here, but don't see them yet.
It is mrsmorningsongatgmaildotcom

This post was edited by MsMorningSong on Thu, Feb 21, 13 at 13:01

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County