Return to the Bamboo Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Transplanting bamboo...laurab_2009

Posted by kudzu9 Zone 8b (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 9, 13 at 23:27

laurab-
I got your email asking for directions on how to dig and transplant bamboo. However, the Gardenweb system hid your email address and there is no way to respond. If you want me to send you this info, send me another email and include an email address in the text that I can reply to.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Transplanting bamboo...laurab_2009

I want to plant bamboo trees along the fence of my farm in a space of about 300 feet in a single line so that my farm is demarcated as well as protected from neighbors animals .please advise me about the type of bamboo an how to go about its plantation

o
RE: Transplanting bamboo...laurab_2009

Ravikommidi-
You should start a whole new post, as your questions don't sound relevant to my original post. in addition, you are not going to get good answers to your questions if you don't provide basic info, like where you live and what the climate is like, including annual temperature ranges.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bamboo Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here